All orders over $200 on the Strider Bikes Online Store will receive free UPS Ground shipping. Everything else will receive a $15 flat rate fee. This does not apply for shipping to Alaska and Hawaii, please contact us for a shipping estimate.Please note that the Strider Bikes Online Store requires a street address, we cannot ship to a PO Box, and we do not ship to freight forwarders.
Please call Customer Service for a shipping estimate. You may reach us at (605) 342-0266. The cost of expedited shipping is based on the product you purchase, the shipping address and how quickly you need it to arrive. Strider does not cover expedited shipping fees; you will be responsible for covering those additional fees. Be prepared to pay a lot. Also, even when you pay a lot, delivery is not guaranteed and cannot be reimbursed.
APO & FPO ADDRESS SHIPPING
Shipping to APO and FPO addresses takes additional steps. You will need to contact Strider Headquarters for details at (605) 342-0266.
ORDER CHANGES / CANCELLATIONS
Our warehouse staff is very quick and will process orders right away (Monday – Friday by 11am MST in Striderville). So, if you need to make a change to your order or even cancel it then you need to call Customer Service as soon as possible or email firstname.lastname@example.org if it’s outside of working hours. Also, there’s a strong possibility the order has already been processed and in this case, we can’t make the change for you, and you’ll need to refer to our Return Policy.
- TRACK YOUR PACKAGEThe typical transit for packages is 1-6 business days (does not include weekends or holidays) once it leaves the Strider warehouse. The holiday season, bad weather, construction zones and the Loch Ness monster may delay your delivery so please plan accordingly. Once processed, you will receive an email with the tracking number. This email comes from an automated system and is most likely in your junk mail folder, so be sure to check that before reaching out to customer service. Once you have the tracking number, please keep an eye on the package to know when it’ll arrive to prevent porch pirates from taking your beloved Strider gear. Most carriers have apps that can help you track these packages and sometimes you can request to hold the item at a safe pickup point. If your product has a manufacture issue, then please submit a warranty claim and we’ll do our best to correct the problem or send a replacement: https://striderbikes.com/warranty/
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPINGWe do not ship outside of the United States, but we have several international sellers around the world that can help you with your two-wheeled needs. https://striderbikes.com/international-markets
- LOST PACKAGESStrider is not responsible for lost packages. If the tracking for your package says it was delivered but you cannot find the item, please check with your neighbor and around your property. Sometimes delivery people will try to “hide” the item so it’s not obvious you just purchased something amazing. If still unable to locate the package, please file a claim with the shipping carrier.
- RETURN POLICYStrider does not pay for shipping on returns. Strider can only accept products that were purchased directly from our online store. If you purchased a Strider product through a local shop, box store or different online site (including Amazon), you will need to honor their return policy. Here are the steps to follow:
- Have your Sales Order ready when you contact Customer Service via phone or email.
- You will receive an RMA (Return Merchandize Authorization) from our team, then clearly mark it on the returned package. Otherwise, we don’t know who to refund.
- Ship the product back to Strider Headquarters using the carrier of your choice. Insurance is encouraged. Again, we do not provide return labels or pay for return shipping costs.
- Patiently wait for the refund to your original payment method.